Law Office of Smilie G. Rogers, PLLC
Legal counsel located in York, Maine
An Estate Planning, Elder Law, Probate and Tax Practice
(207) 361-4680 We are here to help!
Want a better plan? Ask us about a life care plan!
Our law practice is limited to matters involving:
1. Estate planning (wills and trust, both simple and complex);
2. Elder law (including planning for long term care and Medicaid (MaineCare) application assistance);
3. Probate and Trust Administration (including litigation in the probate court); and
4. Tax matters (including income tax returns for current estate planning clients).
For more about what we do, clickhere or call us, we would be happy to speak with you about our estate planning, elder law (MaineCare), probate and trust administration and tax matter services.
Attorney Mary Kathryn Brennan is and Elder law attorney and a member of NAELA.
Estate Planning, Elder Law, Probate and Tax attorneys in York, Maine serving the communities of Southern Maine in York and Cumberland counties including: York, York Beach, York Harbor, Kittery, Kittery Point, Eliot, South Berwick, North Berwick, Berwick, Ogunquit, Wells, Kennebunkport, Kennebunk, Alfred, Lyman, Arundel, Biddeford, Saco, Sanford, Springvale, Acton, Shapleigh, Limerick. Also serving Northern Massachusetts in estate planning, probate and tax matters. *Smilie G. Rogers is licensed to practice law in Maine and Massachusetts. Mary Kathryn Brennan is licensed to practice in Maine only.
Where to find us: 279 York Street, No. 2 (PO Box 467), York, Maine 03909
How to reach us: (207) 361-4680 or send us an e-mail.